- About CCS
- CCS At-A-Glance
- CCS Weekly Devotions
- CCS Statement of Faith
- Guiding Principles
- Educational Philosophy
- Vision 2020
- Biblical Worldview
- Biblical Worldview Institute
- Privacy Statement
The purpose of personal/social maturity is to develop respectful and responsible people who are confident and compassionate in their relationship with God, others, and themselves.
We actively design each campus environment for learning:
By teaching and training common expectations for classroom and common areas (lunchroom, hallways, gym, playground, bathrooms).
By reinforcing expectations through positive reinforcement and corrective action.
By integrating character development, manners, personal accountability, and positive self-image into the curriculum.
By applying the R³ into athletics, IMPACT Leadership, and activities.
PERSONAL/SOCIAL STUDENT OUTCOMES
Students who graduate from Cascade Christian Schools are learners who:
- Integrate a biblical self-image, by demonstrating a positive attitude and the knowledge and development of their strengths.
- Represent godly character by exemplifying morality, integrity, and respect in all relationships.
- Embrace biblical principles to govern themselves in personal, social, and spiritual choices.
- Have interpersonal relationships which demonstrate effective communication, positive conflict resolution, good manners, empathy, and a servant-like attitude.
- Positively contribute to society through active citizenship, responsible stewardship, and effective communication of the Gospel.
- Demonstrate the CCS R3 in everyday living (see above).