HS IMPACT Leadership - 9th Grade
Teacher: Jacob LeFrancois
Course Length: One Semester
This is an in-depth course of the Biblical principles of leadership. Students will develop their personal leadership skills through understanding and applying the CCS Leadership Model.
The primary objective of this course is for the student to determine how to live as a leader. There are five secondary objectives:
- The student will be able to recognize his/her unique purpose and design in his/her role of leadership.
- The student will be able to apply a goal setting process in a variety of situations to establish his/her leadership lifestyle.
- The student will be able to organize an action plan to complete assignments for leadership development.
- The student will be able to assess effectiveness of individual and group efforts for leadership development.
- The student will be able to apply effective communication strategies to demonstrate leadership confidence.
“…whoever wants to become great among you must be your servant, and whoever wants to be first must be your slave-just as the Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve, and to give His life as a ransom for many.” Matthew 20: 26-28