JH IMPACT Leadership - 7th Grade
Teacher: Scott Meyers
Course Length: One Quarter (4th)
This is an introductory course to the Biblical principles of leadership. Students will develop their personal leadership skills through understanding leadership in the context of the CCS Leadership model.
Course Objectives: How do I make a Positive Impact?
- The students will recognize his/her unique purpose and design as it positively impacts self and others.
- The students will apply a goal setting process in a variety of situations as it positively impacts self and other.
- The students will organize an action plan to complete assignments and positively impact self and others.
- The students will assess effectiveness of individual and group efforts while maintaining a positive impact.
- The students will apply effective communication strategies to promote a positive impact.
“…whoever wants to become great among you must be your servant, and whoever wants to be first must be your slave-just as the Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve, and to give His life as a ransom for many.” Matthew 20:26-28