At Cascade Christian Junior High, we value athletics as a part of the educational experience. Students are offered more than just an opportunity to compete, they are provided with another opportunity to lead and be an example to their classmates and their community.
Coaches are trained to be consistent with the mission and purpose of CCS, and to work to develop the athletes' physical skills along with their personal and spiritual growth.
- Physical Exam: to be completed every two years
- Emergency Medical Form: to be completed yearly
- Concussion Awareness Form: to be completed yearly
- Athlete's Code of Ethics: to be completed once in Junior High, and once in High School
- Athletic Fees: All students participating in sports will be assessed a sports fee. Amounts will be included in information sent home to families.
or email DJ Heltsley, Athletic Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org.