- About CCS
- CCS Start to the School Year
- K-12 Safe Transition to On-Site Learning
- COVID-19 FAQ
- CCS Statement of Faith
- Guiding Principles
- Educational Philosophy
- Vision 2030
- Vision 2020
- Biblical Worldview
- Biblical Worldview Institute
- Health, Safety, and Emergency Information
- Privacy Statement
Cascade Christian Schools believes that the effectiveness of its mission and purpose are directly related to the depth and sincerity of commitment to Jesus Christ demonstrated by each employee. To this end, the organization as a whole is committed to uphold the Statement of Faith and expects all its employees to adhere to it.
The Purpose of Cascade Christian Schools
Transforming cultures through teaching and training people in their purpose before God.
The Mission of Cascade Christian Schools
To glorify God by providing quality, Christ-centered education dedicated to developing discerning leaders who are spiritually, personally, and academically prepared to impact their world.
Statement of Faith
- in one eternal God, revealed as Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- man was created in the image of God and is now, by reason of voluntary transgressions, separated from God.
- the Bible is the inspired Word of God, is His revelation to man, and contains His plan for the redemption of fallen humanity.
- in the virgin birth and the deity of Jesus Christ, the only begotten Son of God, truly human and truly divine.
- salvation has been provided for all people through the work of Christ at Calvary, resulting in eternal life for all who believe, turn from sin, and place their faith in Him.
- in the spiritual unity of all believers, each of whom is an integral part of the Church, the body of Christ.
- all believers are responsible to fulfill the Great Commission and make disciples of all people.
- in the Second Coming of Christ and the pre-eminence of His kingdom for eternity.
Cascade Christian Schools
815 21st St. SE • Puyallup, WA 98372
Phone (253) 841-1776 • Fax (253) 841-2232
Equal Opportunity Employer:Cascade Christian Schools is an equal opportunity employer, and conducts hiring without regard to race, sex, color, national origin, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Pursuant to the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Section 702 (42 U.S.C. 2000e 1(a) Cascade Christian Schools (as a faith based organization) has the right to, and does hire only candidates who agree with Cascade Christian Schools' Statement of Faith.