- About CCS
- COVID-19 FAQ
- CCS Weekly Devotions
- CCS Statement of Faith
- Guiding Principles
- Educational Philosophy
- Vision 2030
- Vision 2020
- Biblical Worldview
- Biblical Worldview Institute
- Health, Safety, and Emergency Information
- Privacy Statement
CCS Core Value: Leadership
At CCS, leadership is instructed upon the core belief that every person is created in the image of God and, therefore, possesses a unique set of leadership qualities.
In other words, every person is a leader.
Since every person is a leader, CCS accepts the responsibility to assist and guide the learner in a journey of discovery and application of his or her unique gifts.
The journey of discovery is a lifelong process that focuses upon God-given purpose and biblical truth.
Leaders and leadership instruction at CCS are guided by the following core principles:
- Humility for Service. Leaders have a selfless attitude to serve others first.
- Engaging the Culture for Transformation. Leaders influence family, neighborhood, community, and society by living out Christian values, attitudes, and beliefs in every aspect of life.
- Accountable for Excellence. Leaders have a sustained, dedicated pursuit of God-given potential.
- Relational for Unity. Leaders have a diligent effort to love one another and live in peace while having the same mind and purpose in Christ.
- Truth for Discernment and Intentional Living. Leaders choose to live a lifestyle of God-given purpose through a biblical worldview.
- Lead by Example. Leaders set an example others can and want to follow.
- Lead to Advance the Vision. Leaders cast a vision and then implement strategic plans to make it happen.
- Lead to Develop the People. Leaders invest in people to develop their God-given potential.
- IMPACT. Leaders use influence to make positive action in self and others.
“…whoever wants to become great among you must be your servant,
and whoever wants to be first must be your slave –
just as the Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve,
and to give his life as a ransom for many.”
“Where there is no vision, the people perish:
but he that keepeth the law, happy is he.”
(Proverbs 29:18, KJV)