Frequently Asked Questions
Below are Frequently Asked Questions regarding Continuous Enrollment. Click on the plus symbol (+) to the left of the question to view the answer.
Continuous Enrollment (CE) allows us to better fulfill our purpose and mission in the lives of students. When students are continuously enrolled, from their initial enrollment into the school system until they graduate from Cascade Christian High School, the continuous enrollment system lets us maximize our resources to provide Christian education to our families at the highest level of excellence.
The Continuous Enrollment (CE) Tuiton Down Payment is the “down payment” on each student’s tuition for the following school year. This payment is collected in order to assist the CCS administration in effectively planning for staffing and curriculum for the following school year. The payment amount is subtracted from the total yearly tuition.
- January 1: Variable Tuition applications may be submitted.
- January 11: Tuition for 2019-20 posted to web site. Click here for printable tuition and fees page.
- January 24: CE payments posted to 2019-20 school year incidental accounts for payment in March, April, and May (see below).
- January 28: New student enrollment begins, based on space availability. Current students still take priority.
- January 31: Deadline for notification if FACTS account holders want CE payments removed from FACTS without fees.
- February 1: Balance of tuition begins to be posted to FACTS after first CE payment is completed, and student is added to class list.
- March 20: First CE payment installment is paid through automatic FACTS withdrawal.*
- April 1: Transfers and new students will be added to class lists, based on space availability. Current students whose first CE payment installment is not paid may be bumped to waiting list.
- April 1: CE payment refund deadline (restrictions and fees apply – see below)
- April 20: Second FACTS withdrawal of CE payment
- April 22: Variable Tuition contingency deadline
- May 20: Final FACTS withdrawal of CE payment
It is important that you are enrolled in "auto pay" for the incidental expense charges in your FACTS account for the 19-20 school year, or your CE payment may not be withdrawn automatically.
Variable Tuition awards will be sent by email approximately two weeks after a completed application has been submitted and a minimum of the first CE tuition down payment installment has been paid.
Each students’ CE payment (down payment on the next school year's tuition) will be posted to FACTS by the fourth week of January.
The CE payment will be divided into three smaller payments, and applied to each student’s FACTS account for withdrawal on 3/20, 4/20, and 5/20.
|Level||CE Payment Total|
|KPrep (ages 3-5) throught 6th grade||$125|
FACTS payers that do not want their CE payment applied to their FACTS account must notify the Business Department at BusinessDept@cascadechristian.org on or before January 31.
- A $30 per month late fee will be incurred for each student if their CE payment is not paid by March 20; and
- The student stays in an open status and is not placed on a student list. Once the CE payment and late fees are paid, the student is then added to the waiting pool, and will be placed on the student list as space is available.
If you are not sure if your student(s) will be returning to CCS next year, you may contact the CCS Business Department to postpone your CE payment date.
If you choose to postpone your CE payment, and determine that your student will not be returning to CCS, you are still responsible for contacting the Business Department and following the withdrawal process at least 10 days prior to your new CE payment date.
Please note that if your CE payment is not paid by April 1, your student will not be placed on a class list, and, depending on availability, may lose their space in that class.
(Please note that in order to receive a Variable Tuition offer letter by email, you must pay at least 1/3 of your Continuous Enrollment Tuition Down Payment.)
(Does not apply to students entering Kindergarten or Junior High.) Please contact your current campus office if you are interested in transferring to another CCS campus.
Beginning April 1, families who have requested transfers and new applicants will be given preference on class lists over those who have not paid their CE payment. Once the continuous enrollment payment has been paid, the student(s) are then added to the waiting pool, and placed on a class list as space becomes available.
No refunds of the CE payment will be given after 4/1, except for:
- A relocation of 25 miles or more from the family’s current address
- The family has a completed and verified application for tuition assistance on file by the deadline (4/22/18), and has determined that the amount is not sufficient.
- Military Move – Orders are required.
For those reasons only, the CE payment will be refunded, minus a $25 administrative fee, once the family has emailed the business department (BusinessDept@cascadechristian.org) that they are not going to be returning.
All accounts must be current in order to keep your continuous enrollment status active. Please email BusinessDept@cascadechristian.org or call 253-841-1776 if your student’s 2018-19 Continuous Enrollment Tuition Down Payment does not get billed to your account by January 29, 2018.
Please contact the Business Department at BusinessDept@cascadechristian.org
Click here for 2018-19 tuition amounts. Also included are potential student fees. Tuition rates for the following school year are determined at the end of December each year, and will be mailed to each household and posted to the web site in January.
When a completed Variable Tuition application and supporting documents are submitted and verified before April 22, the student’s enrollment becomes contingent upon acceptance of Variable Tuition. Variable Tuition will only be awarded when accounts are current.
If the Variable Tuition award does not work for the family, continuous enrollment payments are refundable, less $25, only if the variable tuition application is complete and the deadline has been met.
Currently enrolled families may apply for Variable Tuition anytime after January 1. The application must be completed and verified by FACTS Grant and Aid by the April 22 deadline.
Variable Tuition award letters are sent to current families after the first CE payment installment is paid in March. If a family desires earlier notification of their Variable Tuition amount, they may pay their CE payment in full through their FACTS account after it has been posted in late January.
Variable Tuition application fees are paid directly to FACTS Grant and Aid, a third-party company, and are non-refundable.
Click here for more information.
The CE payment does not apply to licensed child care program students unless they are entering traditional school (which includes Part Day KPrep 3s/4s and 4s/5s, and Kindergarten) at CCS.
Complete the online application process here.
To maintain priority sibling status, complete the application by April 1.
The continuous enrollment payment and processes are the same. Contact Kristi Byrd at the high school to coordinate your student’s schedule and Running Start contract.
Email your questions to BusinessDept@cascadechristian.org
From CCS Enrollment Application:
WITHDRAWAL PROCESS AND WITHDRAWAL FEE: In order to withdraw, families must follow the CCS withdrawal process. If a student withdraws after August 1, but prior to the start of school, a 10% withdrawal fee of the annual contract will be due. If a student withdraws after the start of school, tuition is pro-rated on a daily basis. A 10% withdrawal fee of the annual contract will be added to the pro-rated tuition, and the total is due. Requests for the transfer of student records during the academic term will be processed only when a student’s account with Cascade Christian Schools is current. Year-end records will not be sent until the family’s account is paid in full.
Withdrawal process: Once a family notifies the campus or Business Department of their intent to withdraw, they will receive an email with a link to the Intent to Withdraw Form. Once the parent has submitted the Intent to Withdraw Form, they must also complete the campus checkout procedures and reconcile their tuition and fees account before the withdrawal is final.