Cascade Christian Schools' Continuous Enrollment Overview
Continuous Enrollment is a tuition down payment that goes toward your tuition for the following school year, ensuring your student has a spot saved in the classroom. This CE payment is divided over 3 months, in January, February, and March. Because we value your time, we’ve made it easy! All currently enrolled CCS students in KPrep* through grade 11 who are set up with auto pay accounts are continuously enrolled. That means that for most of you, there are only a few things you need to do:
- If your account is already set to auto pay in your FACTS account, your CE payment will be taken out on January 20, 2021, your spot has been saved, and you can proceed to step 2.
If you are not on auto pay, please go to your FACTS account and make your CE payment. It is important that this be done by January 20, 2021, to ensure that your student has a spot reserved for the 2021-2022 school year.
- Make sure that all student contact and medical information is up to date. You can request changes here.
- Verify that your FACTS account balance is current.
- CE payment posted to FACTS accounts: The first week of January
- First CE payment due: January 20, 2021
- Anticipated release of 2021-2022 tuition rates: Week of January 4, 2021
Variable Tuition applications need to be completed by May 1, following the IRS tax deadline. Applications for Variable Tuition can be started anytime after January 1.
If you have additional questions, please check the Frequently Asked Questions. Your campus staff can also assist you. We are excited to provide this easy, seamless process for you and your children to continue being part of our CCS family.
*does not apply to Childcare families unless the child is entering kindergarten at CCS
Invite a friend to tour!
If they enroll at CCS, you could earn a $200 tuition credit.
Click here for details.