Who should attend the Marketing & Enrollment Management Track?
Anyone who wants to develop a sustainable Marketing & Enrollment Management Department for their school.
- Identify the components of an Enrollment Management department
- Discuss ways to structure your department based on school size and staffing – both now and in the future
- Lead Generation/Marketing: current best practices and how to implement them
- Lead Nurturing Processes/Admissions: who, when, and how
- Retention/Communications: REAS, Continuous Enrollment, Customer Service, Parent Communications
During the day, you will have the opportunity to plan how you can apply these topics to your school for the 2019-20 school year.
Meet your Track Leader, Susan Crawford
Susan Crawford is the Director of Marketing and Enrollment Management at Cascade Christian Schools, where she has served since 2005. Through ongoing training in the field (AISAP, ISM, ACSI, and Enrollment Catalyst), along with personal leadership training and strengths coaching, Susan has transitioned the previous CCS marketing, communications and admissions processes into a fully centralized and sustainable enrollment management system. Continuous Enrollment and Variable Tuition are two enrollment strategies that Susan has been part of implementing in the last several years.
Susan has over 25 years’ experience in graphic design and branding and completed her Bachelor of Science in Marketing in 2009. When she’s not working, she enjoys spending time with her husband, Terry, engaging with their church community, and traveling to California to see family – especially their two (soon to be three!) grandchildren.