Skip Navigation
Watermark Logo

    FAFSA Guidelines

    FAFSA application for 2022-2023 school year will be available October 1, 2022.

    Click here to go to the FAFSA website.


    Transcript Request

    What is the difference between an official transcript and an unofficial transcript?

    Official transcript:

    An official transcript is a legal document that bears the date and authorizing signature along with the official embossed or raised school seal. It must be received by the recipient in a sealed envelope. All CCS fines/fees must be paid to obtain an official transcript.

    Unofficial transcript:

    An unofficial transcript, while unable to be used as proof, is great for providing information about a student’s grades. If a CCS fine/fee is still owed, only an unofficial transcript will be mailed directly to the university requested by the student.

    How do I request a transcript?

    You may request a transcript by emailing our registrarAll requests need to allow for a 72-hour (3-day) process time. The CCS Registrar office is closed the month of July.

    Your request must include the following information:

    • Student’s full name
    • Student’s date of birth
    • Graduation year if CCS alumni
    • Indication as to whether request is for official or unofficial transcript (see descriptions above)
    • Delivery method: include the full name of the university and the mailing address (or if unofficial transcript, email address is acceptable*)

    *Due to email security, we will not email official transcripts.

    NOTE: SAT, ACT, and AP test scores may be included on transcripts. There is no requirement that CCS maintain these scores; they are provided as a convenience to the students.


    For more resources, information, or answers to any questions, please contact Allison Meeks, School Counselor.

Learn more about Student Support Services at CCS

Student Services