Thank you for taking time to consider Cascade Christian Schools! The Admissions section will guide you through our admission process, as well as provide an opportunity to learn more about Cascade Christian and further explore the possibilities for your student.
If you are ready to apply for admission now, click the Apply Now button.
Have you already started your application and need to log back in? Click here.
Please note: Some classes at some campuses are full or nearly full.
Waitlists may apply.
Please contact your campus of interest for availability before applying for KPrep through 3rd grade.
Request more information, or schedule a virtual meeting, by clicking on the Request Information on the top right of the screen.
Request more information; or
Call any of our five campuses, and ask to talk to your Campus Enrollment Manager. They will answer your questions and be happy to meet you virtually.
We have Prospective Student Open Houses each year. One is an all-district Open House on a Saturday in January. Check our online calendar for specific dates and times.
Enrollment Application Steps (for preschool through grade 12):
- APPLICATION: Complete the online application, and pay application fee.
- Once you receive the email that your application has been imported, log in to your SchoolAdmin parent portal to complete the application steps. Steps vary based on program and grade level. For K-12 students, an evaluation and interview are part of the process:
- STUDENT EVALUATION (For K-12 only): Complete the testing/evaluation process with the school. For more information, contact the campus. Click here to review our Virtual Testing Process.
- INTERVIEW/PRINCIPAL VISIT (For K-12 only): Complete the interview/visit process with the principal or assistant principal. The campus will contact you to arrange a time.
- STUDENT ACCEPTANCE: Once the admissions process is complete, the principal or director will determine the student's acceptance. When class space is confirmed, you will receive an email upon acceptance, with instructions to complete your enrollment process. Log in to your SchoolAdmin parent portal to view and complete the steps. Early learning students are generally accepted based on space availability following a tour and informal meeting with the campus to determine whether CCS is a good fit for your child and family.
- PAYMENT ARRANGEMENTS: All families are required to create a FACTS payment account. Families may pay then pay in full or select a monthly payment option. Instructions for setting up a FACTS payment account are part of the enrollment process.
- VARIABLE TUITION: Interested families should apply for Variable Tuition within two weeks of their application date. Once all required information has been submitted to our confidential third-party service, the process of approving and sending the Variable Tuition offer letter typically takes about two weeks. The offer letter will arrive by email. Click here to learn more about Variable Tuition.
- ENROLLMENT COMPLETE. When all enrollment steps are complete, you will receive an email from the Business Department confirming your enrollment. The student is then enrolled and ready to become part of Cascade Christian Schools!
Cascade Christian Schools is open to anyone interested in securing a Christian education, from preschool through grade twelve, whom the school finds qualified for admission. The admissions procedure (K-12 only) includes a testing and interview process. Students are evaluated on the basis of transcripts or report cards, references, admission questionnaires, interview responses, the anticipated ability to perform satisfactorily at Cascade Christian Schools, and the anticipated ability of CCS to meet the student's individual needs.
Click here to learn more about enrolling from home: