Thank you for taking time to consider Cascade Christian Schools! The Admissions section will guide you through our admission process, as well as provide an opportunity to learn more about Cascade Christian and further explore the possibilities for your student.
If you are ready to apply for admission now, click the Apply Now button.
Be Our Guest! Parents and students are encouraged to experience CCS now or any time during the admissions process by joining us on a tour (all campuses), a full-day or half-day student visit (grades 4-12), or an open house (all-district - August and January). We look forward to your visit. See below for contact information.
Request more information by clicking on the "Request Information" button.
Call 1-877-990-8882 or 253-841-1776 to:
Request more information; or
Schedule a personal tour at any of our five campuses.
We have Prospective Student Open Houses each year, one all-district Open House on a Saturday in January and "Tour Tuesdays" in the spring and during the month of August. Check our online calendar for specific dates and times.
Enrollment Application Steps (for preschool through grade 12):
- APPLICATION FEE: Complete the application process online and pay application fee. (Preschool students proceed to step 4.)
- STUDENT EVALUATION (For K-12 only): Complete the testing/evaluation process with the school. The school will contact you to schedule an appointment.
- INTERVIEW/PRINCIPAL VISIT (For K-12 only): Complete the interview/visit process with the principal or assistant principal. The school will contact you to arrange a time. (The evaluation and interview visits are often combined.)
- STUDENT ACCEPTANCE: The principal or director gives approval and the campus notifies the family of acceptance.
- PAYMENT ARRANGEMENTS: Families may pay in full at the campus or district office. For those selecting a monthly payment option, payments are set up through FACTS Management Company prior to enrollment. Click here to set up your FACTS tuition payment account.
- TUITION ASSISTANCE: Upon completion of the enrollment process, you may apply for tuition assistance. Click here for more information.
- ENROLLMENT COMPLETE. When all paperwork and financial arrangements are complete, the student is enrolled and ready to become part of Cascade Christian Schools!
Cascade Christian Schools is open to anyone interested in securing a Christian education, from preschool through grade twelve, whom the school finds qualified for admission. The admissions procedure (K-12 only) includes a testing and interview process. Students are evaluated on the basis of transcripts or report cards, references, admission questionnaires, interview responses, the anticipated ability to perform satisfactorily at Cascade Christian Schools, and the anticipated ability of CCS to meet the student's individual needs.